Next FZ6 Forum Draw Prize

Well, seeing as I don't have my bike anymore....how 'bout an FZ6! And as everyone else here has a bike already...I would be the only entry and I would have my ride back!!

Lol joking of course (kinda)

Some ideas:

Custom paint job
New windscreen
GREAT helmet
Joe Rocket Jacket
Heated grips
A couple nights at a chain hotel for 2 (weekend motorcycle getaway)
iPhone

Well, seeing as I don't have my bike anymore....how 'bout an FZ6! And as everyone else here has a bike already...I would be the only entry and I would have my ride back!!

Lol joking of course (kinda)

Wouldnt it be cool if a forum bought a member a new fz6! I got my used 06 for $4500 otd. If everyone(all 11k of us) chipped in $.50(fifty cents!) we could get steph a used fz6! Or if 1000 of us agreed to 10 bucks she could get a brand new one with no payments...I betcha we'd get an extra notch in our halos for that!

Wouldnt it be cool if a forum bought a member a new fz6! I got my used 06 for $4500 otd. If everyone(all 11k of us) chipped in $.50(fifty cents!) we could get steph a used fz6! Or if 1000 of us agreed to 10 bucks she could get a brand new one with no payments...I betcha we'd get an extra notch in our halos for that!

Thanks for the thought! I was joking though. Have to admit I went a bit girlie and got a warm fuzzy LOL

Count my vote for the cash/gift cert...

Maybe three prizes? $300 to the first name, $150 to the second name and $50 to the third name drawn? Just a thought....

Back