R/C sport bikes

Last edited by a moderator:
Very awesome :rockon: & I think very hard to handle :don'tknow: What sort of speeds are they gunna be doing ??

I found some more specs Dan it doesn't give a top speed with the stock motor and gear set up i would assume 45mph would be the ceiling ....you could always drop in a higher KV motor like a 7,000 and get it up somewhere around a 100mph .... :BLAA: or you could just change the gears if they are available because its chain driven like the real thing !! :rockon: DuraTrax® DXR500 - Chassis Features

Last edited:
At 1:22 he tank slapped, high sided and flipped!

Those are crazy fun!:BLAA:

I found some more specs Dan it doesn't give a top speed with the stock motor and gear set up i would assume 45mph would be the ceiling ....you could always drop in a higher KV motor like a 7,000 and get it up somewhere around a 100mph .... :BLAA: or you could just change the gears if they are available because its chain driven like the real thing !! :rockon: DuraTrax® DXR500 - Chassis Features

Remember these are 1/5 scale so if you got it up to 100 mph actual speed you are looking at 500 mph scaled speed. CRAZY ......

This is a new model and somebody just posted the first vid..... ITS BIG!! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAsiP7Cnq-k]YouTube - ‪DURATRAX DXR 500 2s Lipo Brushless FIRST RUN !! RC SUPERBIKE‬‏[/ame]

Back