Riders in GA?

Blakester122

Reaction score
Visit site
Do we have very many riders here in GA that are on this forum? I mostly ride by myself since none of my friends ride anything. Just looking for someone to cruz around with.

Stay safe out there,

Blake Harrison

theres quite a bit of us in ga....chevy is here, zackennedy is here gtpaddict, and a few others.....we are all just hella busy :( lol

lol we all ride every day, just not for fun :(
I would REALLY love to get out to kennesaw mountain today, but I have website critique and some bs stuff for my accounting class, and at some point tonight I am going to the gym and who knows, maybe ill even eat if im lucky! :rolleyes:

but yes, kennesaw mountain is where I usually go if I find myself with a spare hour :)

I live in Lawrenceville, usually ride toward the Helen-Suches area up 129 from Gainesville when I go for a longer ride. Like yamihoe, I ride just about every day to and from work, wouldn't say it isn't a fun ride, but I understand what he means :thumbup: I've been riding a couple times ChevyFazer and BlueMoon, really had a good time.

Im just across the state line in Florida, just south of Valdosta if anyone is down this way. I ride every day to work and have a little time on the weekends usually Sunday morning to go on a quick ride.

Sweet! Sorry for taking forever to reply. I forgot to subscribe and didn't know someone had replied.

I am super busy with work, but ride almost everyday to work if it's not pooring down rain. Maybe we could plan a meet-up for pizza downtown or somewhere and then go for a ride. Let me know if you're interested. Could be a good time.

I'm in the Atlanta area. Not suburban though, like you guys. I'm up for meeting for a ride and/or a bite sometime.

I'm in the Atlanta area. Not suburban though, like you guys. I'm up for meeting for a ride and/or a bite sometime.

Cool. I could do something Saturday for lunch or Sunday after 12 - 1230. Tomorrow (Friday) would be a good day. It's supposed to be around 64 and sunny.

Last edited:

Cool. I could do something Saturday for lunch or Sunday after 12 - 1230. Tomorrow (Friday) would be a good day. It's supposed to be around 64 and sunny.

Last edited:
I don't know. Something. Maybe a ride downtown for some pizza one evening? Or maybe around Woodstock/Kennasaw. I just ride by myself all of the time. It would be nice to ride with some other FZ6 riders.

I hear ya, I think tomorrow and Thursday are supposed to be nice, maybe a trip down to the varsity?

Either one should work for me. I do need to change my oil first since it's supposed to be above the suggested temp for the oil I'm using. If I can change it tonight I say let's go tomorrow.

Around 7 is fine with me. Like I said I have to change my oil before I go anywhere. So if I don't get it changed tonight then I'll have to go Thursday. Either way both days are supposed to be beautiful days.

Back