SA Fizzers....let's go for a spin!

hahaha, never heard of the weird naked Indian, I was always led to believe it was the Romans. Then again the Romans want to claim everything first :rolleyes:

The weird naked Indian is from Wayne's World:thumbup:......and yes the SA crew who rode the most are scarce:spank:........but still kicking:rockon:. Probably head out Saturday, and Sunday this weekend. Lol....Remember me folks?Blah

been a while ozzie, I unfortunately cant get a bike till im financial again. bought a river shack last year and then 6 months later lost job, until this week, need to get back on top of things again before I can even think of a bike. My missus tried to sell her riding gear and I wouldn't let her, she knows I want another bike.

Alrioght you lot, about time we tried to organise a reunion ride....it's been way too long, Mick, Dave, Mikey, there is a heap of you...Am thinking in about a months time...anyne interested, post in here!

Well howdy stranger, what brings you to these parts???
Good to hear from you Jamie.

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

Well howdy stranger, what brings you to these parts???
Good to hear from you Jamie.

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

Was just feeling a bit nostalgic....i am pretty busy these days, so dont really get out on the bikes as much, about 4 times a week at this point, but mainly in commute mode.

Theres still a few of the old guard around, I still feel like a newby after 5 years. Like you I'm commuting mostly, but its still an excellent commute.
Hope you get a few takers for the reunion spin
cheers
ade

Theres still a few of the old guard around, I still feel like a newby after 5 years. Like you I'm commuting mostly, but its still an excellent commute.
Hope you get a few takers for the reunion spin
cheers
ade

Jeepers, there aint much "traffic" on this forum these days...i reckon i will have to check back everyday for a month to see if anyone who might be keen for this ride, actually comments or contacts me.

Jeepers, there aint much "traffic" on this forum these days...i reckon i will have to check back everyday for a month to see if anyone who might be keen for this ride, actually comments or contacts me.

Would love to come Jamie but it's a bit far for me :rolleyes:

Back