Site upgrade Vote.

Should we upgrade to Vbulletin 4.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what about the themes?? i remember when i joined i bought the underground styles theme cuz i really liked the darker look and my eyes are shot so bright monitor colors kinda hurt after a while.. will you be able to port over the themes, or have the ability to add several, or its a no go?? if its a no go, as much as i love the updated look, id have to vote no...

oooo.. after looking more, they have that BCR Black theme that looks amazing.. if we could get that too then id vote yes!!!

Last edited:
Looks nice. Will take a bit to get used to, but hey, if you spend a lot of time here (and you all should!) it won't take that long! :thumbup:

I like it & love the orange :thumbup: But I love this site the way it is too :confused: I ask you Dennis , Which one is less of a burden on your time ?? Or are they pretty much the same ??

I still dont know how to work 95% of the buttons i've got now so whats a few more gonna hurt..... :thumbup: :BLAA: :rockon:

I have not installed the taptalk app for the aussie forum yet.. Thanks for the reminder.. I will do it right now!

NOW! :)

I've had Tapatalk since about an hour after I joined this forum - there is no way I'd be without it. That's why me and kazza asked for it straight after Aussie Riders was created. Provided the new forum has this much or more functionality and the tapatalk plugin from day dot, go crazy.

Like Humpy I really like the orange of the Aussie Riders forum. Its took a little while to get the hang of this forum( first I had ever gone on) but when I joined Aussie Riders the transition was pretty easy
I reckon if its a plus for running it( and I thank those that do) then for those of us that read and contibute in our own way, can get used to a change

I really like the look of the current site, if you can upgrade and still keep the look and feel of the current site that would be great.

will this get rid of the maximum of 10 img links per page ?
this would make doing trip reports easier.
like the one i'm trying to post now..............:rolleyes:

Will the new VBulletin allow auto-scaling of pictures? A few other forums I am a member of have this feature and it is very nice, especially when writing or reading a build thread or the like. It makes the pictures fit to your screen in threads so you don't have to keep scrolling back and forth to read the text, but you can click on the images and see them full-size.

Back