Skilled but Insane & Stuuupid

It is probably safe to assume that he is no longer alive, so we need to worry about him taking one of us out in the future.

What a bunch of idiots. I'm pretty sure I recognize sections of the highway they were on, including areas of the 91hwy here in Yorba Linda as they run along a toll road paralleling the highway. I see stuff like this all the time on our highways and it blows me away that they get away with it.:spank:

Yeah you see the two cruisers just get outta the way I bet they were watching the sides of the road for the next 10 miles for limbs and organs. While it's tempting I have never once cut between cars on the interstate.

You can see that he has a hair scrunchie over his master cylinder so that everyone knows he spends hours in the sun at the race track and doesn't want his brake fluid to prematurely age. :rolleyes:

Comment from the site, I agree:

"I fully endorse this highly skilled risk-taking for my own amusement.: rest in peace."

What a waste of talent/skill. Direct some of the hooliganism energy towards the track and you might have one hell of a racer.

These are the riders, dealerships love to see......
...IF they pay cash... ;)

That was even worse than the "Insa-a-a-ane" thread. If someone were to show this to the Congress on a bad day motorcycles would be banned on the spot. :mad:

...IF they pay cash... ;)

That was even worse than the "Insa-a-a-ane" thread. If someone were to show this to the Congress on a bad day motorcycles would be banned on the spot. :mad:

Why do you think they don't roll off the floor, without insurance? Dealership has already been paid, no matter what happens to the bike. "We'll make more."

Back