The 2010 Calendar is ready!!!

OK... BUMP! 49 people said they would "absolutely" buy a calendar even with extra added for the forum. Who's bought one? :D

Very cool calendar to have with all bikes owned by your forum friends! It don't git no better than that! :rof:

Well since I have time on my hands in Jan., I thought I'd do a little research and let you know who's gonna be in the first FZ6 Forum Calendar......

Jan - FZ1in NH
Feb - opds 9091
Mar - GastonJ
Apr - Wolfman
May - Aleziel
June - bd43
July - Stumbles 06
Aug - ozzieboy
Sept - ITSME
Oct - Gcontroller
Nov - abacall
Dec - spidersden

and to BUMP the post.....

Yay!!! I got mine today. Cafe express said it would get here (MD) in 10 or 11 days, but it arrived in 5 days.
It's like Christmas except I got what I wanted!

Yay!!! I got mine today. Cafe express said it would get here (MD) in 10 or 11 days, but it arrived in 5 days.
It's like Christmas except I got what I wanted!

Did it have the corrected Jan and Nov pics?

Awesome!!!! :rockon:

Calender looks awesome....will be ordering about 5 copies i think....

Great Job Dennis.

:rockon:

Did it have the corrected Jan and Nov pics?

Awesome!!!! :rockon:

yup it had the right pics :rockon:

Mine didn't! WTF! I liked shamrockers picture (I voted for it) but it was not the winning pic for that month & Jan is the Yamaha poster, not Eric's! :rant:

I'm going to try to contact Cafe Press to see if they will 'fix it'.......

Last edited:
Mine rocked up the day before yesterday:cheer:.

Still haven't looked at them yet as I've been a little busy but I'm nonetheless stoked:rockon::D

Cheers
Mike

Mine didn't! WTF! I liked shamrockers picture (I voted for it) but it was not the winning pic for that month & Jan is the Yamaha poster, not Eric's! :rant:

I'm going to try to contact Cafe Press to see if they will 'fix it'.......

Did they fix yours? Send a new one? :eek: I hope so!!!

Mine came in several days ago and it is the correct one. I'm staring at my photo now! :D

Let us know how their customer service is, ok? I've ordered there many times but never had to use it.

Back