Where are you right now? Forum "Selfies"

I can barely let someone else take a pic of me, much less do it myself! :eek:

I'm sure there is a picture on here somewhere of you Bren. Like all our forum ladies you provide the prettiness that the male members are so sadly deficient in.
I like seeing a picture of the people who I regularly chat to. It makes it a more rounded experience.

Nelly

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 51590

thats a great face for radio
not from tonights show but one from last year- i dont look much different ' cept for the extra kilos i put on over xmas

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !

I'm sure there is a picture on here somewhere of you Bren. Like all our forum ladies you provide the pettiness that the male members are so sadly deficient in.
I like seeing a picture of the people who I regularly chat to. It makes it a more rounded experience.
Nelly[qoute]

Ok sorry first predictive text **** up of the year. It should have said prettiness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Relaxing with my 2 fat babies. :)
uza9e5a2.jpg

Just got back from a short ride all by my selfie! :p

Sent from Moto's Droid using Tapatalk 2 :mikebike:

Just got back from a short ride all by my selfie! :p

Just curious. Where'd you go?

You may not have seen us, but if your solo rides are anything like mine I know you had fellow Hoons in your thoughts from time to time! Can't get away from the love of friends, even on a solo ride. ;)

Just curious. Where'd you go?

You may not have seen us, but if your solo rides are anything like mine I know you had fellow Hoons in your thoughts from time to time! Can't get away from the love of friends, even on a solo ride. ;)

You have that right! I always have my riding friends in my heart!
Just a short jaunt on Wildcat Canyon Rd and then home. :)

We in the Midwest which have 6" of snow on the ground now and are expecting 8-10" tomorrow are envious of you Hoons enjoying a ride. I might have to wander out to the garage tomorrow to get a fix of a DOC, FI and Two Bro music.....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Lisa and I hiking at Torrey Pines...

I love the weather and scenery you have just beautiful. Nice to put a face to Lisa too.
Nelly

It's not a selfie, but I met a fellow female rider today. Yay! Super nice. Hope to ride with these new folks again. I'm giving you the wide shot so you can look up the intersection. I learned some new roads today!

pa6y4y9u.jpg

To prove it happens occasionally, man washes dishes. Yes a very rare event well worth a selfie
eqevyzu4.jpg

Back