I am getting my FZ6 back!!!

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Within 30 days my baby will be sitting in my driveway! Wooooot!

:D This girl can't stop grinning! Just got the news from my laywer about 30 minutes ago! :D

:D This girl can't stop grinning! Just got the news from my laywer about 30 minutes ago! :D

Wow! Thats been a long wait! Good onya Steph! Glad to hear!

:rockon:

Only 3 years :rolleyes: Of course I get the news 1 week after my M2 expired. Oh well, I want to retake the course anyway...just to refresh it all.

Great news Steph, just in time for the riding season :rockon:

But did you get custody of the ponytail ;)

Great news Steph, just in time for the riding season :rockon:

But did you get custody of the ponytail ;)

LOL I took that with me when I left! Will need to get a new helmet though, not sure how much I would trust one that has sat for 3 years and is 7 years old. The ponytails WILL be re-installed :BLAA:

Hey Steph, congrats on getting your bike back but as a 12 month old newbie on the forum, I am sorta wondering what happened to keep it out of your touch. You can tell me to mind my own beeswax but I am kinda intrigued
cheers
ade

Without going into too much detail...I left with my children from a nasty home situation, took only what would fit in a tiny UHaul trailer in the middle of winter when my bike was in storage. So my ex has had custody of Fizzy for the last 3 years.

surely a bunch of reunion pics will be in order! i two am a newby here and am curious about these ponytails i keep hearing of:thumbup:

This is the best picture I can find of my ponytails lol

attachment.php

Wooooooo Hooooooooo :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Thats fantastic news Steph , you think your smiling now just imagine what its going to be like when you finally get to ride it again for the 1st time in 3 years :eek: :D :wav: :D :rockon:

Congrats Steph and what a scumbag move on your ex by holding your bike hostage, go over your bike when you get it to make sure nothing was "sabatoged" for you.

Back