Lost right hand glove

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
I had a short trip today, when i get on the bike, i noticed that i forgot to wear my gloves, then it was too late to turn back, the trip would be short so decided to go on. After 10 minutes ride, i stopped to check tire pressures and saw that one of my gloves is sitting on the tail bag. I've put them there before i start the engine, and forgot to wear and one of them has fallen on the road. Then i go back from the same road to find the missing right glove but nothing.

So long story short, if the same thing happened to anyone, i can send my existing beloved left Revit glove, or grab your right hand glove :)

Last edited:
Yea, right, just wearing ONE white glove???

Sounds like a Michael Jackson wanna bee!!! ;)

BTW, you should really check your tire pressure when cold. Ten mintes of riding will show a HIGHER PRESSURE(than specified)...

I'm not being judgemental: My gloves are a strict habit. The key does not turn unless my gloves are on unless I'm running from a mountain lion or a bear. Blah:rockon:

I always also wear gloves, but this time, i skipped it and this was a mistake. It was a 4-5 year old, very comfortable water proof, Revit large sized glove.

One day a couple years ago, I rode to meet a couple people at a restaurant 30 minutes away. It was a late fall evening, so I put my cooler weather gloves in my Givi E21 saddlebag along with a pair of sneakers to change into. I get on the highway and notice a weird vibration after a little bit. Pull to the side, check the tires, they look fully inflated, get back on the road, the vibration is still there. Finally I get off the exit and pull into a gas station to check it out. The right saddlebag lid is open, I forgot to lock it; the lid flopping around is what was causing the vibration. I look in the saddlebag and there was one sneaker and one glove.

The next day I took a slowish ride up the highway, I found my lost sneaker, and found a couple other random gloves but not the one I lost.

Back