Criminal Pilot

City Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
2008 FZ6 Aftermarket Parts - Exhaust, FZ1 Bar, SS Brake Lines

2008 FZ6 Parts For Sale

ALL ITEMS SOLD, SORRY!

I have many parts available that I have purchased over the past few months waiting to install this summer, but have since sold the bike and decided to forward the parts to the members of this awesome forum! Some parts are VERY recent purchase, some are not. But rest assured, ALL are BRAND NEW - NEVER INSTALLED and in PERFECT CONDITION!

All prices are CAD and will include FREE SHIPPING within CANADA. I know Canadian buyers will be rare, so all others PM me for a quote for your Country/State. Local would be nice but I won't hold my breath.

• Two Brothers VALE M2 Carbon Black Edition Slip-on (Full kit incl. Tail Tidy and stickers) SOLD
  • HEL SS Brake Lines (FRONT AND BACK!) SOLD
  • TechSpec 3-piece Snakeskin Tank Pads (Knee + Center) SOLD

I know these prices are steep and very close to original sale price, but keep in mind I haven't even attempted to mount them. In-fact, the only reason I opened the box was to get pictures and show they are in excellent condition.
Mainly just because I love this forum and want to return what little I can to it's users for all the help I got with my own FZ6. I'll be upgrading to a different bike so won't be on these forums as regularly (not leaving though!), and figured I might as well try and return something, as little as it may be. :Flash:

If there is no interest, I will post them on a local classifieds website (kijiji / craigslist).

Thanks for your interest. Please PM or post here with any questions or comments.

TBR4_zpsb7e3fa76.jpg:original

TBR5_zps1e9f5438.jpg:original

TBR3_zps6c65c56c.jpg:original

TBR2_zps081317b1.jpg:original

TBR1_zps3b96699b.jpg:original

TBR6_zps8b1cb9ec.jpg:original

TBR7_zps4b9b9cb9.jpg:original

TechSpec1_zps38c0ac8d.jpg

HEL-Lines_zps682d3101.jpg

All parts include installation instructions. If you want any other pictures, please ask! (I don't have pictures for all the items yet)

:BLAA:

Last edited:

Criminal Pilot

City Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
All prices reduced (and handlebar sold) because they are no good to me in my closet!
It's too bad carbon fiber is not a popular finish for exhaust, would've got titanium if I had known better!

PM if interested. :D

Will include free shipping within Canada.

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
nothing wrong with carbon, I just think that people are looking for a better deal than you're offering, I'm not saying lower your price and that your product isn't worth it just my opinion. And there have been few exhaust recently in the $250-400 range, used. Good luck with your sale

Criminal Pilot

City Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I figured as much. I was in the same market for exhaust but couldn't find what I wanted so I ended up buying new. I wish I could sell these for 400 but that would be at a massive loss to me!

Thank you though.. I'll keep trying! :cheer:

bertrum

Reaction score
Visit site
This price isn't too bad actually.i am in the market for an exhaust but the carbon is rich for my blood. And good job posting it we do appreciate it.:rockon: