ABS issues on FZ6 S2

yo_nutz

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,

First of all congrats on all the great content on this website, helped me a lot in the past.
Now on to my issue, ABS isn't working (never worked, bought it second hand). I made the diagnostic (connect the 2 wires from inside the left hand front fairing) and ran the tests. Everything seems to work fine and also cleared the error messages.
I got some second hand sensors but i think these are broken as well. Anybody know if it's the same as for cars that it should have a resistance between 800 and 2300 Ohm?
The only thing i noticed on one of the sensors (which is being fixed right now) is that the connector and wire after it was partly melted and in the other ones case, the abs wire itself added 3 MegaOhm extra (from my existing 5MOhm).
Or can you measure your sensors, one connector for the rear one is right under the tank, it goes by the upper side of the brake line and it's white with 2 wires.

I want to buy some other ABS sensors (second hand, don't have 200 Euro++) to buy them new but wanna be sure they're ok, since shipping them back is pretty costly.

Thanks in advance