Almost related to a celebrity?

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
OK, I'm a totall Average-Jill. No rock star as a brother or a member of the parliament as a father. But I was in the same school and same class as one finnish (super)model. That counts, doesn't it...?

How about you guys and gals? Are you ALMOST related to a celebrity? :p (no real affinity required)

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

LOL
I have the same name as a mildly well known comedian.
Steven Wright.

My absolutely insane, wacko, bizarre, nuts, crazy, ex-wife made the front page of the paper, and the evening news while we were still married with my last name. Lets see, it had it all, car chase, drugs, kidnapping, guns, a shooting in the hand, state troopers, dude bleeding walking down the road. It was special.
She loved her some drama, and found a guy that would provide it. (it wasnt me) LOL

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am related to a famous hockey player... Mike Mahovolich.... Does the count?..... I myself will be famous one day...... Im just not sure what day that will be LOL...........;)

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm Mr. Krabs on Spong Bob Square Pants or at least that's who my wife says I am.(Your spending all of me money!);) I even have a keychain with my likeness on it.:eek:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm related to the former NHL star Rob Ray, spent most of his career in Buffalo, then retired in Ottawa.

mab

Reaction score
Visit site
Celebs

I am related to a famous hockey player... Mike Mahovolich.... Does the count?..... I myself will be famous one day...... Im just not sure what day that will be LOL...........;)

Is this guy Mike related to Frank Mahovolich? I lived in Toronto for awhile back in the 70's and remember a hockey player by that name.

mab

Reaction score
Visit site
Celebrity

James Garner from Rockford Files has a wife. His wife has a sister named Joyce. My dad married Joyce when he was in his 60's, which made her my step mom.

S

sportrider

had one offer me a beer.

when I was a kid WWF wrestler Jake "the snake" Roberts sat behind me at a Dodger game, it was helmet giveaway day he asked me and my friend for our helmets,we went back to the gates and told the staff we didn't get a helmet so they gave us two more. when we gave the helmets to Jake the snake he offered to buy a round of beers ( too bad I was only 12):D