Black Ops 2 Whos got it?

Do you have Black Ops 2?

• I have it!

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Im gonna get it!

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • what is Black ops 2

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Im a grown up I dont play video games..

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I hate Zommbie games

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got my copy of Call of Duty Black Ops 2 this morning at Wal Mart before work around 7:45am.... who else has thiers and what system are you playing? Im on PS3 TOECUTTER0u812 ...... Roll Call Whos in tonight? :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:its not a Zombie game! I dont know who added that to my poll,but if you dont know what your talking about dont be messing with my threads thankyou very much.... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVlWl6t63L4"]"BLACK OPS 2 multiplayer GAMEPLAY" - MP7, SCAR, Crossbow & more! - Call of Duty: BO2 Online - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbup::thumbup:
Got it this morning.

My PS3 tag is: UrbanNivag
Cool i will add you this evening when I get home... are you ready to stay up late ? lol I already told em I might not make it to work tommorow! :spank: :BLAA: :rockon:

megatronixs

Reaction score
Visit site
Question: does it have four player mode in multiplayer offline? and if it does can i add bots?

The last black ops did, so im hoping the this one will too :D

arsity

Reaction score
Visit site
I dont have it yet. I'm hoping to buy a house by the end of the year. After that, then maybe I'll get it. lol

PSN: GoFigureItOut :D

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Question: does it have four player mode in multiplayer offline? and if it does can i add bots?

I will give You a full breakdown tommorow of it... I get off work in 5 mins and I cant wait to Break the Seal!! :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon:

red_rock_beetle

Reaction score
Visit site
my intrest in COD games fell when they stopped the classic war games and came to the present, i have all of them up to COD: Modern Warfare, loved it, it just didnt have the feeling and storyline the older ones had (i know, im a nerd). my fave is COD2:rockon:, there is nothing like picking up a 1911 and a Springfield 1903 with irons and taking on the Nazis!

Last edited:

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site

yerp, it does. Bots, yerp.

zombies is a lot harder now.

can now create a super-loadout

maps good.

so far not too futuristic, and im diggin it

SweaterDood on XB360

jdodge963

Reaction score
Visit site
storyline the older ones had (i know, im a nerd). my fave is COD2:rockon:, there is nothing like picking up a 1911 and a Springfield 1903 with irons and taking on the Nazis!

Ive only played a few missions for now but the campaign is actually surprisingly good and has a good story so far. So if that is what your looking for it is very good. As for multilayer i always loved the COD multiplayers (except Modern Warfare 3) the multiplayer is exceptional for now until people ruin it.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well to put it in just a few words..... its awesome! the gameplay is seamless the graphics are off the charts it has all the fun mini games,and my zombie maps are now action packed or survival,and there is a competitive mode against or with another team,and you can push or block opponents and let them get eaten or save them.... its cool !! multiplayer combat is the same as it always has been in cod games,but you can use a token you have to unlock aa perk,and a gun... I unlocked extreme conditioning and an MP7 let the games begin!!! LOL :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sycotic

Reaction score
Visit site
I told myself I was going to leave COD alone, but I picked it up and actually enjoy it! MW3 got old quick and I didn't like the maps, but I have enjoyed this so far. I'm on Xbox gt: Get Psycho

CincoBoy

Tiny Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm still working on Assassin's Creed 3, Halo 4, and Forza Horizon!

(That and I haven't played through a single COD game EVER.)

And if you play any racing games (Forza 4, Horizon, and F1 2012), Cinc0B0y on xbox.