Brand New TCP Full Fairing Kit 06 Blue Never Installed

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So what made the legend come back to the FZ6 and that too two of them? Hiya from good ol SBN!

I got too old for my R6. I only switched from the fz to r6 because I was serious about my track time. Once I quit doing trackdays (got broken up real bad) I just kept riding the R6 on the street but every year I started enjoying it less and less.

I decided this winter that I was ready to go back to a better all-around bike and the FZ6 was the ONLY choice for me. Actually I first thouht I had to have a FZ1 but after getting one I realized it wasn't what I expected and I needed to pay off some unexpected bills anyway so I sold it. Found an awesome FZ6 for half the price. The reason I have two is because my wife was riding a yzf600r but I got sick and tired of working on it. She wanted a FI bike real bad so I convinced her she would love an FZ6 and I was right. She took her first ride on it last weekend and she's hooked.

So I'm here to stay. Thanks for the warm welcome old friend!

Last edited:

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure how that would look. I a picture of a silver bike on the auction listing which you could use to photoshop the fairing black and see how it looks.

But if you use colorite paint, I think you could get the paint for probably $50 in the the aerosol can and paint it yourself.