Daytona Beach to Dragon's Tail (Deals Gap) March 21-25 2011

falcon6123

Reaction score
Visit site
Organizing a ride from Daytona to Dragon's Tail for spring break March 21-25 2011. There are currently 4 people so far that are definitely going (including myself). We are planning on renting a cabin or two and splitting the cost between each person. The plan is to hit up Lynchburg, TN to tour the Jack Daniels distillery and a few days of riding the twisties. Open invite to all!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me for a quick response.

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
Organizing a ride from Daytona to Dragon's Tail for spring break March 21-25 2011. There are currently 4 people so far that are definitely going (including myself). We are planning on renting a cabin or two and splitting the cost between each person. The plan is to hit up Lynchburg, TN to tour the Jack Daniels distillery and a few days of riding the twisties. Open invite to all!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me for a quick response.

I'm assuming you mean 2012? That would be a nice ride.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
To far in the future for me to say definitely yes but i would more than likely meet up with yall on your way through atl and tag along from there

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

falcon6123

Reaction score
Visit site
To far in the future for me to say definitely yes but i would more than likely meet up with yall on your way through atl and tag along from there

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

I figure this far out would be better so that if people were "DTF," then they can plan a bit better... But we are more than willing to meet up with people on the way

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
If you don't mind waiting for me (6R) I might joint the group.:rockon: I rather go as a group than riding alone all the way there. I'll put that on my calendar and figure out when we get a little closer to the date. I'm about 3 hrs away in West Palm Beach (PGA Blvd)

falcon6123

Reaction score
Visit site
If you don't mind waiting for me (6R) I might joint the group.:rockon: I rather go as a group than riding alone all the way there. I'll put that on my calendar and figure out when we get a little closer to the date. I'm about 3 hrs away in West Palm Beach (PGA Blvd)

Thats fine, just to let everyone know there is no discrimination on the bikes that come so if you have any friends with different bikes then invite them too… So far we have:

2008 FZ6 (Me)
2011 Z1000
2009 ZX10R
2007 Harley Interceptor
And possibly a Harley Lectraglide

Here's another idea that's been thrown around as well: We could trailer the bikes between Daytona to ATL or even Lynchburg and ride from there to Deals Gap saving the miles and saving on gas. Right now theres 2 truck between us and Uhaul has those multi bike trailers which isn't bad. Lemme know what you guys think

Last edited:

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
Thats fine, just to let everyone know there is no discrimination on the bikes that come so if you have any friends with different bikes then invite them too… So far we have:

2008 FZ6 (Me)
2011 Z1000
2009 ZX10R
2007 Harley Interceptor
And possibly a Harley Lectraglide

Here's another idea that's been thrown around as well: We could trailer the bikes between Daytona to ATL or even Lynchburg and ride from there to Deals Gap saving the miles and saving on gas. Right now theres 2 truck between us and Uhaul has those multi bike trailers which isn't bad. Lemme know what you guys think

Is this a request from the HD boys? :BLAA: