F/E, stock signal, lic plate light, LED brake light

ltdan

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I wrecked my bike a few days ago, and am now going with a drastic naked conversion so I don't need this stuff anymore.

FAZR6 fender eliminator:SOLD!

Stock turn signals:
IMG_0792.jpg

The left rear is a little scuffed, and none of the have the factory harness connectors. One or all, make offer.

License plate light:
IMG_0789.jpg

few scuffs on the top, but works fine. $5

Clear Alternatives LED board for tail light:
IMG_0776.jpg

The clear lens is broken, but the light works fine. Comes with the stock FZ6 taillight housing and red lens. $Free!! (you pay shipping though)

Last edited:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your accident, what happened? I am assuming your relatively ok since you are posting.

Good luck with the naked conversion.

ltdan

Reaction score
Visit site
Taking a corner too fast, and made a rookie mistake, ran out of pavement, hit a rut on the side of the road, and that was that. I came out with a little road rash, a sprained ankle, and major soreness in my left shoulder and hip which I landed on, but could have been much worse.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well, glad you are ok for the most part, how much to ship the FE kit to NH (03303)? and would you hold it until Friday for payment?

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ok, so i can paypal it friday and have regular shipping. To make it easy can you do $50 shipped? I can do exact if you want, but i am lazy and don't want to do math to transfer 51.50 or anything :p

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ok, so i can paypal it friday and have regular shipping. To make it easy can you do $50 shipped? I can do exact if you want, but i am lazy and don't want to do math to transfer 51.50 or anything :p

That answers my question in the other thread! I was hoping you'd jump on this opportunity!

These forums are great... two happy bikers now!

ltdan... glad you're not seriously hurt! Please keep us updated with progress pics! Sign up for the intermediate and advance classes too... these will hone your skills.

Take care!!

mdierker

Reaction score
Visit site
hey man I just sent an email over to clear alternatives seeing if I can get a replacemnt lens for yours in the mean time would you mind checking the shipping to 43443 and if the lens isnt too high we'll see if we can work it out

ltdan

Reaction score
Visit site
hey man I just sent an email over to clear alternatives seeing if I can get a replacemnt lens for yours in the mean time would you mind checking the shipping to 43443 and if the lens isnt too high we'll see if we can work it out

Just called those guys, and a replacement lens is $40! :eek: So probably out of luck on that. The whole damn thing only cost $56 from the yamaha dealer.