F/S: Scorpion Exhaust (Stainless Steel Oval)

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sold! (11-4-2014)

For sale is this great condition Scorpion Stainless Steel Oval exhaust for 2004-2009 FZ6. The Cans are in excellent condition with only a few swirl marks from regular washing. The mounting brackets have some paint flaking but are hidden once mounted. Comes with all mounting hardware (Clamps, Brackets, Fasteners, etc..) and FAZR6 fender eliminator! I will update this post with additional photos once I remove the rest of the parts from the bike.

*Note: The silencers do not mount 100% parallel to one another; please see last two photos. This is the third set of Scorpions that I have had and they all have this same offset alignment (It appears to be the weld of the Y-pipe). The photo shows worst case scenario as they can be "pulled" together slightly when mounted to the bike. Not a major problem/concern, I just wanted a potential buyer to be aware.

Please feel free to contact me at any time if you have questions or would like additional photos of any of the components.

Scorpion Oval Slip-On Exhaust
Stainless Steel Finish
Factory MSRP: $689.00

Asking $425.00 o.b.o + Shipping (Please message me for shipping rates; Will ship worldwide)

Thank you for looking!

Scott
[email protected]

Photos (More to follow on 08-07-2014):

Last edited:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
A good deal... I prefer the "tips" on the end vs the flat(actually I requested this style when I ordered mine years ago)

BTW, as your assembling, your initially doing it loosly. That one muffler can be easily adjusted correctly pnce the rest of the brackets are installed..

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
My Two Brothers kit has the exact same issue with the y-pipe. Almost impossible to see on the bike unless you're looking for it. Don't let that be a deterrent from getting these pipes. It was the best upgrade I've bought thus far. My FZ6 is like a totally new bike.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
My Two Brothers kit has the exact same issue with the y-pipe. Almost impossible to see on the bike unless you're looking for it. Don't let that be a deterrent from getting these pipes. It was the best upgrade I've bought thus far. My FZ6 is like a totally new bike.

Those pipes make the bike compleatly different (especially with the DB killers out). I'll often (most of the time) turn OFF my helmet stereo just to listen to the growl of the engine.

Really surprised these aren't moving, their a great deal, NEVER need re-packing either (a shamless plug too :thumbup:)

masa6gcs

Reaction score
Visit site
Sent you a pm. Also sorry for asking the unnecessary question about mounting hardware did not see it in your post when first glanced at it. I'm very interested in these, had assumed they had been sold when I went searching through the older threads.

Last edited: