Fs: 2009 yamaha fz-6, 894 miles

SCOUNDREL

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a 2009 Yamaha FZ-6 for sale. It has low miles (894 original). I bought the motorcycle new as a layover model last summer. It still has the remaining factory warranty till July 2012. The reason I am selling it is due to lack of time to ride it. I have added a Puig Windscreen that is tinted. I have the original windscreen to go with the sale of the bike. It is in great shape. I just wanted a tinted windscreen. I have removed the factory rear turn signals and brake light for a unit that incorporates both into the rear brake light.I just like the cleaner look that it provides and is more visible from the rear for safety sake. I have all original turn signals, brake lights and rear mud flap to go with the bike. I have a set of saddlebags to go with the bike as well as a handlebar riser (1 inch up and 1.25 back) for the lucky buyer. It has not been installed yet. But it is simple to install. I also have a replacement seat to go with it. I bought the seat here on eBay in case mine ever became worn from use.
The motorcycle is very clean and everything works as it should. Clear title. It is a fuel injected, 600 cc, 4 cylinder motorcycle. I am asking $5500 for the motorcycle. I am pretty firm at that price. If you have any questions regarding this motorcycle, feel free to ask.
:welcome:
Contact me through eBay if interested......

Yamaha : FZ Yamaha : FZ | eBay

8.jpg

2.jpg
5.jpg

7.jpg

jcombs

One day at a time...
Reaction score
www.jaredsbook.com
Maybe just my error, but the ebay link was dead when i tried it. I got this error:

This listing () has been removed, or this item is not available.
Please check that you've entered the correct item number
Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing.

SCOUNDREL

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, I admit that it is sad that my first post would be the selling of my motorcycle. This forum is great for the questions that I have had over the bike. Pretty much anything you can think of has been answered by someone with knowledge or experience on the FZ's. But unfortunately I no longer have the time to ride. It's not fair to the bike sitting in my garage. Someone will love riding this bike.

mikw73

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
^ Don't feel too bad. I lurked for 3-1/2 years before signing up. I get a lot more out of it now. As for time to ride, life is about priorities. I gave some things up in the years before I bought the bike. Every hobby takes time. I may stop riding for a while someday, but I'm pretty sure I'll come back to it again if I do. Best of luck!

Edit: I can't spell...