International motorcycle show this weekend Atlanta

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not sure, I think that's the time the international auto show comes to town?

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to the show in Dallas. This will be my 1st. What kinds of thing will I be seeing? Lots of good deals? Do I need to bring the car for the sale on gear and bike mods? Any test rides on bikes?:confused::confused::confused:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Dunno yet, ill let you know in a couple days though.

Being that's its a "international" motorcycle show I imagine its very similar to the international car shows. Like all the manufactures come out showing off their new models, maybe some concept bikes, and stuff like that. Plus there are always independent shops at these things too.

The number 1 thing I'm looking forward to/ hoping is there would be motus so I can check out my dream bike in person.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Last call, were netting at metro cycles at 9:30 then riding to Harley Davidson of Atlanta, then tilted kilt, then the show

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
The number 1 thing I'm looking forward to/ hoping is there would be motus so I can check out my dream bike in person.

??? Their website says Riders Hill is a Motus dealer...

Motus is building a network of the finest dealers in the country. If your favorite dealer may be a good fit for a new line of comfortable American sportbikes, please let us know here - and please let them know you want to ride a Motus.

European Motorsports at Riders Hill
3003 Morrison Moore Parkway East
Dahlonega, GA 30533
706-864-7777
[email protected]
European Motorsports|North GA|Moto Guzzi Aprilia MV Agusta Motorcycles Scooters Dealer|Motorcycle Rentals - Home

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Last call, were netting at metro cycles at 9:30 then riding to Harley Davidson of Atlanta, then tilted kilt, then the show

I really thought about it but this was not a good weekend for me to be able to take the time to head there.

How was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site

wish i coulda gone. if it was 2 weeks later i woulda been home for break and definitely woulda been there. From the pics you posted, im assuming Motus wasn't there.

If you get the chance though, the Motus is an amazing machine that i know you would appreciate. Also make sure you talk to the Motus guys, they're awesome, i talked with them well past the expo's close when i saw them in Philly, really great guys and their ideals about performance, maintenance, and motorcycling in general fit my bill perfectly (too bad the sticker price is a few house payments) also it'd be nice to see a quality southern bike on the market.