Just bought an '07 FZ6 and looking for some parts

Cra1g

Reaction score
Visit site
Just bought a 2007 FZ6. It doesn't have front or rear turn signals, so I'm thinking about stopping by CycleGear and just picking up some cheap front signals and a fender eliminator kit that includes rear signals. Would they have these parts that would fit the FZ6?

Also looking for a belly pan. A couple of results show up on Amazon, like this one. Looks like it would fit?

I've owned a Ninja 300 and know it from front to back, but have never owned an FZ6 and don't know much about them, so I have a lot to learn!

Gary in NJ

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
First off, welcome to the forum and congratulations on buying a great all around bike.

The fender eliminator kit I got for my FZ came with rear directional signals. They were junk (the lights, not the eliminator) and I ended up purchasing different ones.

Does your FZ have a front fairing? You might find OEM turn signals from someone that has gone naked. If your bike is naked, you can attach anything you like (ones that match the rear) to the headlight brackets.

Regarding the belly pan, it says it fits...

visions

THAT guy
Reaction score
Visit site
Ive got a couple of sets of OEM lights in a box somewhere if youre interested PM me. I went to school in SLO i'll hook you up.

Cra1g

Reaction score
Visit site
Ive got a couple of sets of OEM lights in a box somewhere if youre interested PM me. I went to school in SLO i'll hook you up.

Thanks for the offer! But I recently discovered the screw holes for the front turn signals are broken off, so OEM signals won't work. I'll probably end up just getting some cheap flush mounts.