Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007

terrorstorm

Reaction score
Visit site
Recently acquired a lot of 20 Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 product keys. Purchased them from a local business going under, they said the packages were tossed due to damage in shipment but the product keys are still 100% valid. Same thing retails for $99 on Microsoft website, asking $55, pretty firm. It is for the full retail version, just download the software trial for free, enter the product key to activate it, and you are good to go!

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Kinda interested I have the pirate versions and they are acting up let me ask the fam If they want to go half but i think I'd have to make sure it's good before purchase I just don't know how I'd go about it

jdoorn14

Reaction score
Visit site
The odds of these still being available almost 3 years later are pretty slim...I'm just saying.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Recently acquired a lot of 20 Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 product keys. Purchased them from a local business going under, they said the packages were tossed due to damage in shipment but the product keys are still 100% valid. Same thing retails for $99 on Microsoft website, asking $55, pretty firm. It is for the full retail version, just download the software trial for free, enter the product key to activate it, and you are good to go!
What's the come back if people purchase the keys and are unable to install software?

Nelly