Mods in picture form

kpedro

Reaction score
Visit site
I figured since a lot of forum members always ask for pics when someone mentions a mod. I decided to group all my mods so far in one post. But I doubt I'll get them all in one.

So here goes.
Pic#1- Shad seat.
Pic#2- Two Brothers aluminum exhaust and fender eliminator
Pic#3- Yamaha FZ6 rim tape
Pic#4- Ottimoto brake side rearset
Pic#5- Beowolf rad cover
Pic#6- Puig dark smoke screen
Pic#7- Iphone waterproof bar mount and charger mounted on FZ1 bars
Pic#8- Kieti tank pad
Pic#9- Shifter side rearset
Pic#10-Clear integrated led tail-light

I've reached the limit with attachments, Stay tuned.....to be continued...........

Last edited:

kpedro

Reaction score
Visit site
And here we go back to the regularly scheduled program.

Pic#11- Dynojet PCIII
Pic#12- 2wheel Tomok mirrors with fairing adapters.
Pic#13- 2wheel adjustable folding extendable clutch lever
Pic#14- 2wheel adjustable folding extendable brake lever
Pic#15- The bike as it sits today (side view)

Hope you guys enjoyed the show. Now my biggest problem is that I'm always looking to do more and I put the blame on all the forum members here who tend to fuel my new addiction.:BLAA:

arsity

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm always looking to do more and I put the blame on all the forum members here who tend to fuel my new addiction.:BLAA:

I have that same problem. I just dont have the money to buy what I want. LOL. Nice pics BTW. Thanks for sharing.

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How are the tomahawk mirrors? Do they vibrate to much and the adapters are from the two wheels website ? Thanks :) looks great man love the mirrors

kpedro

Reaction score
Visit site
How are the tomahawk mirrors? Do they vibrate to much and the adapters are from the two wheels website ? Thanks :) looks great man love the mirrors

I have mixed feelings about the mirrors. I think they're a huge improvement looks-wise and I think they actually function better once you mount them to the underside of the adapter. As far as vibrating goes, I haven't noticed it but I still haven't taken it to higher speeds(over 60 mph). My problem with them is that the build quality might not be the best. I did strip part of the thread on the 1 mirror and I wasn't reaming on it. Fixed that problem with a pair of longer bolts.

Last edited: