Need some trip ideas!

falcon6123

Reaction score
Visit site
Planning a trip with a few other riders for March 21-25, 2012 from Daytona. We were deciding to go to the dragon but turns out it still might be too cold there and not worth the risk of riding when snow is still on the ground up there. So now we need somewhere new to go. We did Key West last year, and as fun as that always is, it's been done. Where is somewhere that is a great ride with lots of sightseeing and still about the same time or distance from Daytona to Key West?

shuckle

Reaction score
Visit site
How about New Orleans? I went there a couple of years ago in March and it was great.
Something like this....
Google Map
looks like a fun ride along the gulf coast.

Let me know if you change your mind about key west. I'm heading that way at the same time. Going from Goderich, Ontario Canada on the 17th, plan to be in Orlando on the 19th so, passing through Daytona on the 20th.
Google Map

falcon6123

Reaction score
Visit site
How about New Orleans? I went there a couple of years ago in March and it was great.
Something like this....
Google Map
looks like a fun ride along the gulf coast.

Let me know if you change your mind about key west. I'm heading that way at the same time. Going from Goderich, Ontario Canada on the 17th, plan to be in Orlando on the 19th so, passing through Daytona on the 20th.
Google Map

Thanks for the route! That sounds like a great trip…

You got one hell of a trip in front of you! You're making that on an FZ?

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
There are some great roads in north Georgia and not as likely to have snow but can be cold. My problem in early spring is gravel on the roads from ice and snow.