Newbie to FZs

Kawamaniac

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm Brandon. Been riding since I was 18 (I'm now 22). My first bike was a 2000 kawasaki ZR7 and I feel in love with the naked style bikes. I rode that bike for 3 years and bought an '06 GSXR600. At first I thought it was cool to step it up to such a powerful bike in comparison. I've been riding it for a little over a year now and I've decided being uncomfortable just isn't for me. Not only that I've discovered the kind of riding I want to do and this just isn't the bike for it. I'm looking at getting an FZ6 and doing some upgrading to it. I've fallen in love with the streetfighter look so I'm think I'm going to go that route. I love the ergonomics of the FZ's. The riding position is much more comfortable and the seat practically feels like a la-z-boy in comparison to my GSXR. I also post on sportbikes.net...that's how I ended up over here.

Thanks,
Brandon

I went from a Honda Shadow 600 to an 07' FZ6, best choice I ever made, comfortable seat, could be a little softer, but im very happy. you won't regret it if you do decide on it. :rockon:

Back