pleeeze buy my harley...

H

HavBlue

Much like many of you I like all bikes and find each to have their own flavor for my pleasure. I've never been a brand specific rider and doubt this will change. I will however say I am on my 3rd 1200 Sporty and each has been a joy to ride and build to my own liking. Bikes, not unlike cages, are a love affair that is developed over time. At the dealer they all look the same but give that bike owner 6 months and that same bike will be different. This is the reason I could never be limited to one bike. So, not unlike tools, different bikes for different uses.

I had to giggle a bit at JamesFZ6 when he said he had to laugh at the Harley folks that wanted to race him at the strip then complained about missing a shift. Sorry James but you have encountered the wrong Harley to race. Had you hit a good rider on a V-Rod at that strip you could very well be having your butt handed to ya as they can and will run with an FZ6 in that quarter mile. Then again, this to me isn't what riding is all about. I would much rather enjoy the peace and freedom associated with the quality ride a Harley has to offer on the open road which is where those bikes function best. Those 4 to 600 mile days in the saddle running roads with picturesque beauty just do wonders for the spirit. So for me there is but one answer to this, keep the Harley and buy an FZ6 because it's a great combination.

Cheers, Charlie