SOLD - 2009 FZ6 - One Owner, Many Upgrades - Under 10,400 Miles

Sotex

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm selling my 2009 FZ6, which has been flawless but just isn't being ridden anymore and needs a new home. Mileage currently stands at 10,382.

I've added a number of comfort and safety enhancements, including the dual-headlight modification, Hyper-Lites rear LED running and brake lights, a Cee Bailey's touring windscreen, HEL braided stainless steel brake lines (with fittings in matching blue), adjustable brake and clutch levers, tank grip pads, and wiring for a battery tender. I also added machined aluminum rider and passenger footpegs, T-Rex frame sliders (never "used," thankfully!), and an aftermarket (louder) horn. I replaced the tires in anticipation of sale, so they have just a few miles (maybe 3?) to start a light scrub on them; the new owner can break them in further as he or she deems appropriate.

I retained the factory parts for pretty much everything I upgraded (including windscreen), and can pass those along to the new owner.

No accidents, one-owner, and used for occasional commuting and light touring.

I'm in Austin, Texas.

Selling this bike, which has been a total gem, for $4,500.

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

FZ6 RF 1.jpegFZ6 Right Profile 1.jpegFZ6 RR 1.jpegLeft 1.jpegFZ6 Seat.jpegFZ6 Tire.jpegFZ6 ODO.jpeg

Last edited: