TT3D - Closer to the Edge Region 2 BluRay and DVD

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
I am severely bummed. I bought this from Amazon, received it yesterday, and tried to watch it tonight. Well, it is a region 2 disk and since I am in the US I can only watch Region 1 DVDs. This is the BlueRay 3D + BlueRay + DVD set. I'll send it in the same package it came to me. I'd like to get the $25 I have in it, but will take offers I guess.

From what I've read it's a really good move, unfortunately I may never know!

Thanks!

-Eddie

oaks

~~~~~
Reaction score
Visit site
I know it's less than ideal, but you may be able to watch the DVD on your home computer if it has a DVD drive. Speaking for Windows, here ...

Under Windows XP~7, you can set the region a limited number of times (5 in my case) via [My] Computer, then right-click on the DVD drive and look around the hardware properties for the region tab. This will let you play it in Media Player (Win 7) or other provided DVD player software like PowerDVD.

VLC Player may let you play it without making the above change. (So I read, anyway -- I haven't had to cope with DVD Regions in 5+ years.)

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
I'm going to try that, thanks. I'd love to watch the Blueray version, but I can't see spending $125 (lowest cost DVD player I found) on a region free Bluray player to watch this one movie. I was kind of afraid of this after checking the status of my order last week and noticing the warning. Didn't catch that before lol

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
You've paid for it so no reason to even feel guilty about this - just go no piratebay and download the movie from there.