06 red fz6 parting out!

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
hey, so as most of you know, i got in an accident. no coverage from insurance so i'm on my own...

pretty much the whole bike is up for grabs.. anything you can think of is up for sale.... ex: screws, bolts, wires, etc...

There are a few things completely wrecked from the accident. So, just ask me for what you want and i'll check to see if it is sellable...

Of course i will provide pictures... just let me know of what exactly...

I'm trying to get some money in my hands just to make this loss not seem so bad...

Thank you,
jeff

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Right side fairing insert and all 4 indicators? How are they looking?

(not to be a vulture, but I may be popping up a few more questions as I think of parts I need)

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
the tank has a huge dent in it.. no leaking or anything.. just dents everywhere... will take a picture of the tank for you tomorrow.. the indicators are just scratched up on the black housing..and when u said right side fairing what do u mean... that little plastic piece that is in the side rear?

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
the tank has a huge dent in it.. no leaking or anything.. just dents everywhere... will take a picture of the tank for you tomorrow.. the indicators are just scratched up on the black housing..and when u said right side fairing what do u mean... that little plastic piece that is in the side rear?

The front faring has three painted pieces. When sitting on the bike, the bike's right is your right. There are inserts on each side of the fairing, the indicators mount to these. The one I have on the right side is cracked but usable.

My tank is in pretty good shape but I have a 50 cent sized (coin, not rapper) dent on the left side where my handle bar crashed into it. So if yours is dented as well, I've got one already. My indicators are scratched up too. If you have any that are not, let me know.

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
lol...alright.. i think i know what your talking about.. and i think it's in good condition.. will let you know tomorrow.. with pics and all..

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
The radiator is toast, correct? How about the radiator cap? I also need one of the tiney allen head screws that hold the radiator guards on.

Is the throttle side fairing stay that mounts to the frame completely ruined? If it's bent, but not too bad, I'm still interested.

I have a handful of other small parts and pieces that I need if you want the list...small stuff really.

SirIsaac

My mind is going, Dave
Reaction score
Visit site
hey, so as most of you know, i got in an accident. no coverage from insurance so i'm on my own...

pretty much the whole bike is up for grabs.. anything you can think of is up for sale.... ex: screws, bolts, wires, etc...

There are a few things completely wrecked from the accident. So, just ask me for what you want and i'll check to see if it is sellable...

Of course i will provide pictures... just let me know of what exactly...

I'm trying to get some money in my hands just to make this loss not seem so bad...

Thank you,
jeff

How about the side pod covers? (I've always wanted red ones.)

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
The radiator is toast, correct? How about the radiator cap? I also need one of the tiney allen head screws that hold the radiator guards on.

Is the throttle side fairing stay that mounts to the frame completely ruined? If it's bent, but not too bad, I'm still interested.

I have a handful of other small parts and pieces that I need if you want the list...small stuff really.

hey, please write your list below.. i will take pictures and show them to you... i do have school today though... so will probably have it ready for tomorrow..

thanks,
jeff

and isaac... i'll tak pics of those pods also... will let you know that their is a scratch on the left one and they both still have the fz6 decal

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
How much for the lock set (İgnition lock, tank lock, seat lock, keys) and cdi (Ecu) ?

Are they in good condition?

Fazil

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
im not sure what the price on that'll be.. i have to see if all of that is in good condition... i'm srry but for today, i have school and it's difficult for me to check it out right now..

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How is the silver protector thing over the stock exhaust? Was that damaged, broken? If not, how much would you want for it?

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
hey peeps.. i did have aftermarket pipes... scorpion.. but i just sold it... guy is supposed to come pick up tonight... if he doesnt show.. will let you know..

my radiator, gone.. it's no good..

my stock exhaust wasnt on the bike at the time of the accident... so my protector piece is fine.. however.. i dont think i can sell the protector piece by itself...

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
alright.. just got back home from class and i have some time to go ahead and take a few pics.... will post up pics within the next 3 hrs... (im hungry so imma go eat first...

also... please write stuff down that you'd like so i can come back and check it out...

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
1. Air box cover

2. Battery Cover

Just advise $$, and I'll PM you as needed, Thanks!

Eric