06 red fz6 parting out!

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
Are the inner fairings (the black part) damaged?

i looked at both of them... and they arent damaged... i'll checl again and let you know.. but, someone already asked for the whole front fairing including the headlight.. so.. if they're gonna buy eveyrthing including the inners.. i'll let you know..

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
left fairing that the front turn indicator pushes into. I only would need that part of the left fairing...available?

And I'm looking for the right side still. (when sitting on the bike.) I'll take the whole thing if the price is right and the other guy backs out. I'd just re-sell the rest of it but it would take the hassel away from you.

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey peeps,

Forgive me a million times. It's hard to get back to responses so quickly and to offer things that others want.

My schedule throughout the week mostly consist of school till 7 or 9...and when i get back.. it's to dark... and i tend to oversleep cause my leg is still healing...so i wanted to apologize...

now i want to be upfront with you guys... Someone is interested in purchasing the entire bike AS IS. They are passing by the house this Sat. morning to take a look.

I still ask of people to write down they would like. I already know what a few people want and will get back to you guys sat. right after he leaves.

Srry for the delay in making deals. it's just that if i could sell the bike as is. it would remove so much time and stress from my shoulders.

thank you guys for reading and will keep you up to date with whats happening.

Jeff

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
now i want to be upfront with you guys... Someone is interested in purchasing the entire bike AS IS. They are passing by the house this Sat. morning to take a look.
Jeff

I completely understand. That is why I offered to purchase the entire front end if that was the way you wanted to go. You do what you need to do to get well and fix your financial situation. I would not hold it against you in any way*.

*Not that it should make any difference to you what an internet forum poster thought of you, just thought you might like to know. :)

NCFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I need the fair stay and the inner fairing pieces if they are not damaged or bent. How much for these pieces?

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all,

The story of my life! took another trip to the emergency room on thursday and stayed their till sat. night.

looks like slowly but surely my appendix had some inflamation going on. and on thursday noon. i felt so horrible i was vomiting for like 5 hrs straight.

got to the hospital and doc said i had appendicitis. went into surgery not to much later. im still in pain from the incisions made.

I just wanted to apologize to the people waiting around for answers on parts. Will try my best on getting back to you asap.

thanks
jeff

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hope it is nothing more serious and you get well soon!

When you have a chance, how's the engine? Are any of the mount points damaged? Is it leaking anything?

If not, please let me know what price you would want in a PM. I'm in NH so I can come pick it up too. :D

NCFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I am interested in the handle bars and the fairing, fairing stay. Do you have any of these parts left or are they too damaged to sell?

jonfromgeorgia

JonFromGeorgia
Reaction score
Visit site
Wondered if you have the right side rear panel that goes by the seat that covers the fuse box or if you have the right side driver foot peg with the mounting hardware and the left side passenger foot peg with mounting hardware. I was in a wreck too, so just need some really random parts. Insurance didn't cover me either.:( Thanks a bunch.

Last edited: