07 fz6 3500 miles non-abs part out.

AURMEND

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys I crashed my fz6 and to me it's not worth fixing due to its cost to fix. Everything is available. Let me know what you need and a price (to see if it's worth around that area) and I will let you know the cost with shipping and send you detailed pics of the part. Thanks!

Edit: bike still ran after the crash.

Edit: I bought the r6 fork conversion kit before finding a crack on the frame so thats up for sale now.

Edit: Link to whole albim i think im having trouble PMing people.
You guys can email me at [email protected] or text me at 732-608-1570

Last edited:

AURMEND

Reaction score
Visit site
Parts you might want:
Gauge cluster
All locks with key
Handle bar controls
Calipers
Fuel pump
Motor(LF mount connecting to the frame is broken. Needs new head? Stator cover)) is scratched.)
Throttle bodies and injectors.
Exhaust system (somehow it took no damage.)
Fully intact wire harness.
Radiator fan

Etc.

Last edited:

motel6

Reaction score
Visit site
How much for rear passenger pegs and assembly? (Not the hangers or bolts that go from hanger to frame, but everything else).

Thanks!

motel6

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes!

Do they fold in/out? Can you show me a close up of the scratch?

Sorry about your crash, man :(.

I crashed my 06 FZ6, fairing cracked, engine scraped etc, not too bad of damage but still a pain in the a$$. About a month later someone knocked it over in my work parking lot; got total loss $ paid for by their insurance...

Maybe leave it out in a risky spot in the parking lot ;).

Last edited:

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How much do u want for the motor? Is the part of the motor frame mount broken? Or the frame itself?

AURMEND

Reaction score
Visit site
It's broken on the motor. It either needs a cylinder head replaced or somehow someone can fix it(haven't tried.) still interested?

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yea.. lookin for a project bike engine. How much u want? Not trying to spend a lot for a project

mbdragon55

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your crash man. My condolences.

Are the handle bar and the handle bar mount in good condition ? i am interested. Thanks

mbdragon55

Reaction score
Visit site
Haha, they are really bent. The wheel too. Look at the pics. But if you still want them, well you can have them.

lol oh man. I just bought this bike and the guy i bought it from had put on some weird handle bars and i just want it back to stock. Also today i noticed that the front right fork is leaking oil so i might need to get that rebuilt or get it changed.

You said you bought the r6 fork conversion kit? im super new to this bike and dont know much about it, whats that consist off? i might be interested in that if that can solve my problem. Sorry to waste your time, i feel like noob -__-

AURMEND

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey mbdragon I would actually buy the kit from dako81 so you can help him out buy buying the kit from him. It allows you to put r6 Forks on your bike (r6 Forks are cheaper but watch out for the year not all years fit)
You should try this out Fix Leaking Fork Seals With | SealMate.net

See if it works?

Last edited: