07 FZ6 with 1,965 miles for sale.

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Bought in august 07, paid 7K cash for it. Bike comes with fulmer full face helmet and joe rocket jacket/yellow.

Asking 6k or best offer. I have tons of pics if anyone needs to see from any angle.\

Send inquires to my email address, [email protected]

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
I dont think you guys want to get into the drama of my life, but as long as I have had this bike, it has gotten between my dad and I, and its come between my wife. Friggen pisses me off, but the wife is right, while she is going to school full time and not making a steady pay check, better to just sell it, and I can always buy another one after she gets out of school and gets a job. I'm taking one for the team here. Nothing wrong with this bike!! its friggen awesome, I have had so much fun on this machine. I dont sell it easy.

I think if there is a person on the fence about buying an fz6, this is the best deal. Almost brand new, 1K less for it and break in is done, you can just get on and ride it. Anyway, wish me luck about selling it, the sooner the better, I keep wanting to ride it, and the miles are creeping up. =)

S

sportrider

too bad, seeing how its paid for and all. I take it your Dad don't ride?

the wife can be replaced, ever here of Stepford?:justkidding:

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
quite the contrary, he rides the honda vlx 600 cruiser. He was going to give it to me, but after getting used to it, i wanted to trade it in on a new bike with more... just more. Anyway, it broke his heart since he was going to give me a bike and I wanted to trade it off. He bought my brother a honda spirit 750. So yeah, I had to get a nice bike like my brothers. When my dad saw I was wanting to ride a sport bike, he flew off the handle, thinking i was going to go off doing wheelies and killing myself riding fast. He has said a few words to me since then. Anyway, when the wife gets out of school and starts working I will probably buy the yammi FZ1. Thinking bigger now=).

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
The bike is up for sale.

Just a tad over 2k miles on the OD now, still looking at 6k for it, but will take 5.500.