08 full fairings (raven)

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The deal with Apollo has fallen through. Would like to keep shipping within the US. I feel surely that beyond that greatly increases cost and chances of damage(sorry about that Singapore:( ). Please PM me if interested. Thanks.:Flash:

Apollo

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ya sorry about that J-Man but the wife likes the naked look better and no matter what I said she kept saying "It will just look like your old white and blue bike" (my 88' GSXR).

Although I may be able to talk her into a chin fairing at least hmmmmm LOL........

Better keep all images of the FZ6N pictures away from her.......or she will :spank:

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ya sorry about that J-Man but the wife likes the naked look better and no matter what I said she kept saying "It will just look like your old white and blue bike" (my 88' GSXR).

Although I may be able to talk her into a chin fairing at least hmmmmm LOL........

Better keep all images of the FZ6N pictures away from her.......or she will :spank:

I like the chin fairing. Maybe since it is a lot less, it will be easier to talk her into it. Still kinda keeps the naked look, though.:Flash:

Apollo

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL, no it wasnt the money thats for sure, she likes the blacked out motor frame naked look.........she will say no to the chin to im sure........but its all in the timing of when you ask im told........:thumbup:

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe some breakfast in bed and a massage would do the trick!:thumbup::D
Have you ever seen the commercials that show the cereal shaped into something someone's trying to get or avoid - cracks me up thinking of one shaped into an FZ6.:D I can see it now - she looks down and says, "wow I think this FZ6 has a chin fairing...hmmm - not bad!":rof:

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Too bad my 08 is Cobalt blue. Where did you get the fairing from again? Does it come in blue?

I got them through Kelly's Cycle Centre Ltd.
1042 Upper Wellington Street
Hamilton, ON
L9A 3S6

PH (905) 385-5977

They are Yamaha Genuine Parts

They cost me 789.95 plus 126.39 US dollars as of July 2008

Hope this answers your question :Flash: (I love the cut-n-paste!)

bd_showtime

Reaction score
Visit site
I am picking up a Raven 08 on Tuesday and these would look sweet with the bike.

I will keep you posted but very interested!!!

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am picking up a Raven 08 on Tuesday and these would look sweet with the bike.

I will keep you posted but very interested!!!

Thanks - I am still waiting on Ready2goriding. If that deal falls through too, I will try one more time(go for strike three). If that does not fly, then I think I will just keep them and use for the summer (keeps engine heat off the lower legs a lot better).:Sport:

ready2goriding

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi y'all! I still haven't heard from guy, and can't reach him on phone... If bd_showtime is ready now, go for it! No hard feelings here, as you've more than waited long enough on me. If my buyer doen't call, I may be back to square 1. Take the sure bet, man! :thumbup:
Thank you, ready2goriding