$150 track day at NJMP thunderbolt w/ NY motorcycle 6/15/14

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
New york motorcycle in queens village, ny is holding a sponsored track day with team promotion on Sunday June 15th at NJMP thunderbolt track for $150. if u are from NY area and want them to trailer it down there for you add $100 more and i think they throw a free race suit rental w/ boots and lunch is on them. call Vincent at NY motorcycle for more info.

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
a couple pix from the track day!

i got a video but im having a little trouble putting it on the site. gotta go thru youtube

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Missed your original post somehow (probably cause I was in Europe at the time and interwebz wasn't working well for me there).
Glad you got out again!
Keep me in the loop if you're planning to go again this season. My next one is 7/7. CSS on 8/5.
Anyone going with me rides at my rate. 7/7 is $150.

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Missed your original post somehow (probably cause I was in Europe at the time and interwebz wasn't working well for me there).
Glad you got out again!
Keep me in the loop if you're planning to go again this season. My next one is 7/7. CSS on 8/5.

which track are u goin to on 7/7 i'll try to get the day off?

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you got out again!
Damn my tires! lol

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thunderbolt all day! i took my girl's supermoto out for one session and i was super fun and effortless! i'll try to get off on that monday..im probably goin to pocono inside track s/e on the 29th theres another promotion for $150

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thunderbolt all day! i took my girl's supermoto out for one session and i was super fun and effortless! i'll try to get off on that monday..im probably goin to pocono inside track s/e on the 29th theres another promotion for $150

Would join you, but no weekend track for me. That's my wife-time.