1995 Jeep Cherokee FS

J

jsteinb95

I have decided to sell my Jeep. This probably isn't the place to sell it, but it doesn't hurt to try.

It has around 180,000 miles on it.....I've had it for 7 years and have put around 30,000 miles on it. It has a 6" Rancho lift, 32" MT's, 4x4 4.0L, tow package. A/C needs to be charged. The motor is strong, it does have an exhaust leak (what Jeep doesn't!?! :rolleyes:)....I think that's it!

Make a reasonable offer. :D

For some reason I am not able to upload pics.....will try later.

Last edited by a moderator:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
jeeze, i wish i wasn't 3000 miles away, i could use some of those parts, between our 2 jeeps i bet i could make a killer jeep.

J

jsteinb95

These pics are about 2 years old, but it looks the same except for we installed a CB, so it has a 4ft antenna mounted on the passenger side, right behind the rear wheel-well.

J

jsteinb95

What brand lift and what brand wheels? How old are the lift parts?

It has a 6" rancho lift in the front, 4" shackles in the back...and is 7 years old.....we did the lift shortly after we bought it, as it had brand new 31" tires sitting stock height and the tires rubbed. I'm not sure what brand the wheels are, they were on it when I bought it.

Wildcard

Reaction score
Visit site
Dang. So Cal a few thousand miles too far haha.

Like Marina, I tell everyone I know to buy an XJ. There is no reason not too! They are bullet proof, cheap to insure, cheap to fix, and cheap to make better. I just finished a 4.6 stroker kit on my brothers 96. The power that thing puts down and the torque is incredible. I also just bought a 95 4door 4wd 5spd for $500 last week. About $500 more in parts and it will be running perfectly again and easily can resell for another $1000 on top of that.

And for those worried about mileage, 180k is just breaking in haha. I sold a XJ this past spring with 300k miles on it for $300. It still ran good and passed emissions.

J

jsteinb95

Man, I'd jump on this in a heartbeat, but my Cherokee has 20,000 less miles and runs perfect as well.

for anyone interested: these are bulletproof....and parts are cheap he he

What year is yours?

Hell yeah parts are cheap and can be found anywhere.

I've replaced the water pump and it was $15. Danny had a Taurus SHO and the water pump for that was $200! :eek:

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I have decided to sell my Jeep. This probably isn't the place to sell it, but it doesn't hurt to try.

It has around 180,000 miles on it.....I've had it for 7 years and have put around 30,000 miles on it. It has a 6\" lift, Rancho RS5000 shocks, 32\" MT's, 4x4 4.0L, tow package. A/C needs to be charged. The motor is strong, it does have an exhaust leak (what Jeep doesn't!?! :rolleyes:)....I think that's it!

Make a reasonable offer. :D

For some reason I am not able to upload pics.....will try later.

J you love your jeep, what gives?

J

jsteinb95

so what's up with this? Did it sell?

Nope! I put it on Craigslist and I had one call. The guy was from Temecula and wanted to come look at it that same day....I said ok, and he never showed up! So....:don'tknow: