1995 Jeep Cherokee FS

J

jsteinb95

what price did you put on it? Any thoughts on selling parts like on motorcycles...?

It's probably kinda high, but I was asking $3800 obo and figured someone would talk me down $1000-$1500. I don't want to part it out.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
yea, 3800 seems steep. I wouldn't put mine up for that being in "good" condition and mechanically sound. Man, I'd llove a 6'' lift and wheels/tires like that, but I think your parts are worth more than the car itself! LOL

J

jsteinb95

yea, 3800 seems steep. I wouldn't put mine up for that being in \\"good\\" condition and mechanically sound. Man, I'd llove a 6'' lift and wheels/tires like that, but I think your parts are worth more than the car itself! LOL

lol....yeah, or maybe I was asking that because I knew nobody would buy it, then I had no choice but to keep it. :sinister: (I hate parting with stuff and making decisions)

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
if I had the money I'd buy it for the $1K. The lift alone is worth that LOL. But I've only got 165,000 miles on mine so :)~

sigh...if only we all had a million dollars. give ME that GM bailout lol

J

jsteinb95

I'll trade you for Keira's Mazda? :thumbup:

can't believe that this is still around, have you posted on any local wheeling forums?

don't want/need a mazda

and nope! It's only been put on craigslist.

J

jsteinb95

haha, did this ever sell? I feel bad because I just had to put $1200 or so in to my Jeep on maintenance/repairs...4 wheelin's a bitch lol

oops...missed this post. It did not sell....I decided to keep it. :thumbup: