dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Traded In, got an UNBELIEVEABLE DEAL

If you or someone you know are looking for a car:

Dark blue color
132k miles (this is somewhat low for these cars)
5 speed manual
New tires, less than 6k miles on them, Kelley Navigator Touring Gold
New exhaust
New brakes
PW, PL, PS, PB, cold air conditioning, rear defrost, cd player, no rust, no dents, no tears or rips in interior

I am the second owner of this car. Bought it at about 110k miles to drive back and forth to work on the highway. Have done all scheduled maint. including valve adjustment. Has had all recalls serviced by Honda. Have receipts for all work done.

Has performed flawlessly, I am selling to get a bigger car. I have kept 90% of my fuel receipts and have written mileage on them, and have regularly gotten over 32mpg highway during the summer (75mph).

Sounds like too good of a car to be true, but it's not. The floor mats are dirty since I haven't vacuumed them for awhile. See!

The photo is representative of the actual car, it looks EXACTLY like it, just slightly darker color, which may only be because the lighting in the picture.

(269)-876-4090 for inquiries. asking $4000, reasonable offers will be considered

97_honda_accord_coupe.jpg

Last edited:

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Traded in on an '07 Grand Prix GT in red, black leather interior, 17" rims, 40k miles. Retail on the car was ~$14.5k, I gave my accord, and $8200 cash OTD including taxes. There's a couple of knicks and very small chips on the car, but other than that, will just need tires in about 10k miles or so, and the interior is perfect. My payment is right about $155/month, which for an '07 is great.