2006 Blue FZ6. West Palm Beach, Florida

fz6gow

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD! 2006 Blue FZ6. West Palm Beach, Florida

Hi Guys,

Due to a change in jobs, I must sell my 2006 Blue FZ6. She has 2,026 Miles and is in excellent condition, cosmetically and mechanically. No dings or scratches. 600 Mile service was done at the dealership and it has a factory warranty until September 2009.

Completely stock except for the Seat Cowl. I am asking $4,000 (Or Best Offer), and will include my Fieldsheer Carboflex Jacket (XL), Shark Shurkin Helmet XL (as long as it fits properly), and Alpinestar SMX XL Gloves.
Thanks Guys. :thumbup:
Matt

Please call: 954 854 8465

I would prefer a local pickup, but I will deliver it up to an hour away. I will not ship the bike.

Last edited:

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
a 06 for 4 grand and only 2k miles.. you must really want to move this.. sad to see you having to sell.. just ask the job for more $$$. good luck..

Manijoe

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys,
Due to a change in jobs, I must sell my 2006 Blue FZ6. She has 2,026 Miles and is in excellent condition. No dings or scratches. Completely stock except for the Seat Cowl. I am asking $4,000, and will include my Fieldsheer Carboflex Jacket (XL), Shark Shurkin Helmet XL (as long as it fits properly), and Alpinestar SMX XL Gloves.
Thanks Guys. :thumbup:
Matt
Please call: 954 854 8465

Dam I just bought the same bike with similar miles on it about a month ago 5k including tax and tag here in Miami.... :eek:

wish you had put it on sale earlier. :(

Good Luck!

Luiz

Reaction score
Visit site
Raise your price so I don't feel bad. I just bought an 06 with 2400 miles in Orlando 2 months ago for $4700 but it has Yamaha extended insurance until 2010

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Shouldn't last the next week at this price! Sorry you have to sell! Hope you stay in touch with the forum. Good luck at the new job!