2008 FZ6, new condition

troyw

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Folks,

Sorry to say that I cannot ride this bike. My body just does not agree with what's inside the heart. I just bought the bike one-and-a-half months ago, and it has just over 1200 miles. I need to sell this, and I'm 65 miles north of Atlanta, GA.
I'm asking $6200 for it, and I just spent full price for these items 3 weeks or less ago: Power Commander, Pro-Grip model 601 gel grips, Arrow cat pipe, FZ1 bars (just today 4/8, and didn't help my pain), K&N filter, Race Tech .90 front springs and Bel Ray 20 wt oil. It's in perfect condition, of course.
First oil change done at 300 miles, refilled with Valvoline motorcycle oil. Was going to do the next change at 1500 miles with synthetic, but I'm not going to make it there. Planning on trading it if no one asks about it. If I do, I may have a new PC3 and fork springs for sale.
Color of bike is dark blue.

Thanks!
Troy

770-757-3384
or [email protected] for questions & pics if necessary.

+1, are you willing to sell those aftermarket parts separately or with the bike only...you'll get more money by putting the stock stuff back on and selling the aftermarket stuff here or elsewhere...

just lookin' out

I'm not going to bring the bike to work tomorrow because I'm calling the dealer I bought it from. I've bought 2 bikes and quite a few parts from them, so I'm hoping they'll take that into consideration. If they don't give me back adequate value on the new parts I bought, like the PC3 and the springs, then yeah, springs, PC 3 and the FZ1 bars will become available. When I traded my VTX, they gave me a very good trade-in value because I left all my parts on. This time though, I'm not sure what they'll do. I hope they do something extraordinary since Honda doesn't even make the VTX 1800 anymore after 2008, and this will be the 3rd bike I'd have bought there. That, and the bike is only 6 weeks old.
But, I'll let you guys know. Heck, I might even pull the K&N filter out too if they try to rook me royally. I'm not pulling the Arrow cat pipe off though. THat really was kind of a pain. I'll let you guys know tomorrow!

- T.

Back