2008 FZ6 OEM Mufflers and Handle Bars

siowen

Reaction score
Visit site
I have my OEM cans for sale along with the rear plate mount/fender, this is because I have installed a Two Brothers system.
Also the OEM Handle bars and Yamaha logo plate from the risers are for sale, these were replaced by a Black TAG 2 set with aluminum 1" risers. The difference in the handling is awesome.

$250 for the cans and tail section
$60 for the bars and riser cover with bolts

The bars are $90us on the TAG site but my bike guy sells them for $90cdn plus $80cdn for the risers. They look awesome and come in black/blue/red and brushed aluminum. They are wider and higher than the OEM bars so the riding position is more along the streetfighter lines and I've had nothing but compliments on them. The reason for the risers is the that the bar is 1 7/8" in the middle and tapers to 7/8" at the ends so you need them to mount them on the triple tree. No issues with the instal of the controls, all I needed to do was remove the plastic tabs on the starter and turn control housings and adjust the wiring harness at the front to make it longer and the front bracke line had to be slid up it's clip below the bars about 1hr total time.

Last edited: