40gig ipod + case + remote

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ok.. since the GF bought me a new ipod for my b-day, i figured i would sell the old one.. will include:

1. 40 gig ipod - Not the color screen. Does not do video or pictures, just music - full of all sorts of music (i have about 8200 songs, so i mean full)
2. the wire to plug it into the computer (usb cord)
3. used ipod headphones (gross, but hey if you really want them, ill send them)
4. This contour case - which rocks, shock resistant, clear (i will post pics)
5. The stand - for charging, moving songs around, or use it on your home stereo
6. oh this remote cable.. works great, need pictures to explain it. the sleeve is coming off the bottom conector, so it probably needs to be replaced at some point in the future. They are cheep soo..

i know about selling songs, im comfy with the riaa. we have had some run ins in the past :) and i wont be "selling" songs, i will be seeling an ipod with alot of music on it. I will just "happen to forget" to delete them all. ;)

the ipod is in good shape with scratches on the back and a few on the front. there is no obstruction from the scratches when you look at the screen. Functions good. The battery life is probebly around 4 to 5 hours before it dies out. I would have replaced it a while ago with one from ebay (or the ipod store), but just never was a problem with how much i really used it. :thumbup:

$100 or OBO... Includes Free Shipping :thumbup:

Just pm me on here, i will be away for a bit this weekend, so i will get back to everyone sometime on sunday.

IMG_0764.jpg

Last edited:

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man if I had seen this like three days ago I would have bought it in an instant. No cash now. That is a really great deal though, good luck selling it man.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
is this a video capable one? If it is still kicking around when i have money again i might be all over this, but i am quite broke this week.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i had a few peopel interested, but after reviewing its condition again (the girlfriend said she dropped it "accidently" while i was gone this weekend... It still works, but i just dont want to sell it as "new" when is really isnt.. ebay for parts right :)