AK/Burton Snowboarding Jackets & Pants F/S (East TX)

jpainter187

Reaction score
Visit site
1) BN w/ tags 2008 AK, made by Burton, 2L Turbine jacket size Large in the smoke camo/roasted brown color scheme. It has a Gore-Tex shell, PrimaLoft insulation, and AQUAzip on the zippers. Original price tag said $449.95, retails for around $339 most places, I'm asking $225 shipped. You can read up on this jacket by going here: Best Prices on Burton Ak 2L Turbine Jacket Smoke Camo/Roasted Brown - Mens Snowboards Jackets Clothes Snowboarding Apparel Clothing

2) BN with tags mens Burton 2/1 System jacket size Small, color is Coriander. Has a lot of cool features. Price on the tags say $219.95, I'm asking $120 shipped. You can read up on this jacket by going here: Best Prices on Burton System 2/1 Snowboard Jacket Coriander - Mens Snowboards Jacket Clothes Snowboarding Apparel Clothing

3) Burton mens snowboarding pants from the Shaun White Collection, size small and gun-metal gray in color. These pants are like new and were use for 3 days and that's it! These are from Shauns '06-'07 collection and are awesome! Very warm, tons of features (boot gaiters, inner leg zipper mesh vents, adjustable waist, belt loops, tons of pockets, loops for jacket gaiter attachment, etc). Paid $159 for them new, asking $45 shipped.

4) American Eagle hooded yellow/gun-metal gray snowboarding jacket (size large that was worn for two seasons and comes with a zip-out fleece lining) and some matching AE mittens (size L/XL and have a fleece ThinsulateLiteLoft glove lining and goggle squeegee). Show some signs use but nothing major. Paid $300 for them a few years ago, asking $75 shipped.

5) Performance Snowboarding (PS) board pants, mens size large. These pants were used for a few short days of snowboarding. Have all zipper pockets, boot gaiters, and a elastic draw string to adjust size. Great pants for those warmer days (non-insulated) but also work work well in colder weather with long underwear. Paid $79 new, asking $25 shipped.

Last edited:

jpainter187

Reaction score
Visit site
If you can find either of the Burton jackets at a legit website with a lower price I'll match it!