ANOTHER OSO2k Install...

ShadowChillaGin

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I think that by now this thread is getting redundant but oh well!! I think OSO2k needs his own lobby...haha

well here are pictures of before and after on the shifter side.
I had to add 2 washers on each bolt in between the frame and setback plates as well as 3 between the setback plates and rearsets on each bolt to get the shift link to go around the frame just right. I also had to flip the linkage that connects the linkage to the shaft coming out of the transmission..VERY easy to do none-the-less...Very simple install!! I did the same thing on the brake side so they were even spaced from the frame. I definitely notice the difference just sitting on the bike..Seems to be better already! Once the snow is gone I will try them out!! Can't wait..ok ok ok...on to the good stuff!!

--------Before--------
picture.php

--------After--------
picture.php

If you look at the pictures close and use the rear passenger pegs as comparison...you can see just how far the setback plates moved the rearsets....very noticable!!

Thanks again to all those that did the previous write ups and special thanks to OSO2k for fabrication of such a fine piece of work!! :rockon::rockon: