Anyone want to help me win a 1pc leather suit? (Please?)

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hahahahha

the guy with the blue kawi REPLIED!!!!!!!!! LOOLOLOL

inside literally 15 minutes!!!!!!

This is wicked.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Also: you do realize he has just about as much gear as I do, right?

Also: I have an 01 sv650 I'm fixing to be a track bike, but also don't want to have to buy a leather suit to go with it (much like that dude doesn't.) Never been to the track before, wanted to try it out...

Lol, I am sorry man.

If you said you wanted to do trackdays and NEEDED the gear I would havce put you in the reddit post instead of the blue kawi.

I just saw a guy with gear who wanted an extra one-piece to be a MSF instructor....

Lol MSF instructors don't need one-pieces.

Saw the blue kawi and saw a poor lonely guy in need of a suit but with nobody in his corner to help him and you using the forum here to unfairly make it IMPOSSIBLE for him to win.

So I wanted to remedy that.

Apologies if you wanted the suit for trackdays too.

At last it's a real contest again..... (assuming people read the comments in the reddit post....)

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
My word if it "Genuinely upsets" you that I might win over the other person, I think you have some serious issues you need looked at.

If I don't win, I don't win. I'll be bummed, yeah. It means I'll have to save up more money and get a suit for the track (along with fixing up my track bike).. but I'm not going to be genuinely upset if someone else wins. Same way I wouldn't be genuinely upset if someone else posted to their respective bike forums.

I love my fizzer, and love to see it get press. I love to see it win competitions, much like how I loved to see honda nighthawks win competitions when I rode one of those. I thought other people here might love it that way too.

It's a facebook competition... to see who can get the most likes. The idea was to send the link out to your friends and family to get them to vote on YOUR picture

and ready for this

They sent me an email with the link stating that I should send this out to my FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND WHOEVER ELSE I CAN THINK OF to have them vote for MY picture.

I can send you a copy of the email if you'd like.

That's exactly what I did... well within all bounds of the contest.

So before you get butthurt over someone posting in forums about something next time, why don't you step back, take a few breaths, and try to not be a giant ass about things, okay?

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw a post of yours I didnt see before and wrote the message above the one you just wrote.

I have apologized for it there.

Lol, anyway, I'm going to go get ready. This has been pretty fun.

Thanks haha

If you said you wanted to do trackdays and NEEDED the gear I would havce put you in the reddit post instead of the blue kawi.

I just saw a guy with gear who wanted an extra one-piece to be a MSF instructor....

Lol MSF instructors don't need one-pieces.

Saw the blue kawi and saw a poor lonely guy in need of a suit but with nobody in his corner to help him and you using the forum here to unfairly make it IMPOSSIBLE for him to win.

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Sure they wanted you to share the picture.

It's a lot cheaper for them to giveaway a tracksuit than pay for advertising.

Social media contests are a good way to get cheap traffic to the original facebook page or a website.

Not that I don't support Brittany and her website.

It's like fighting. Suddenly you see your opponent's buddies show up to help him out in case he won't win it himself.

Now it's your friends against my friends.

Anyway, it doesn't matter.

I bet once somebody from reddit spreads this to 4chan forums, we all know who will win this.

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyway, it doesn't matter.

I bet once somebody from reddit spreads this to 4chan forums, we all know who will win this.
My guess is if reddit/4chan gets ahold of it, the girl near the top with the torn up leathers will win. I mean heck, I voted for her.

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
My guess is if reddit/4chan gets ahold of it, the girl near the top with the torn up leathers will win. I mean heck, I voted for her.

Yeah.

I would have voted for her.

But if she can afford to buy one Alpinestars tracksuit she can buy a new one too.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I spent like 5 minutes looking at what the hell he was wearing, lol.

It's a hockey goalie padding, yes?

Sigh+some+americans+are+genuinely+thick+_5de7eda246e92839098657189f741a0e.gif

Um.

Yes.

Lol.

Oh, Canadaaaa, we stand on guard for theeeeeee. Against this.

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site
I wholeheartedly disagree with you. We advertise ourselves everyday! (Why else do we get out of bed and get dressed/do our hair)

You dress up for an interview because you want to come in first and "win" the job you're looking for.

This is the same kind of thing, only the "prize" is leathers instead of a job, and the way to win it is by having people like my photo rather than having a future employer like my personality/skills/way I dress....

I wrote an english thesis on this very topic last year.