Army stuffs for sale

tcmalker

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
I have brand new in plastic bags with tag, top size Large Regular, bottom size Medium Regular, of ECWCS (Extended Cold Weather Clothing System) Generation III, all levels for sale. See link here: ECWCS (Extended Cold Weather Clothing System), Generation III NSN's - ArmyProperty.com

Let me know if any army guys here need them....

Also available: Army Combat Shirt. size L & XL. I have 2 of each. See picture several posts below.

Last edited:

tcmalker

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't worry Kazaa I didn't steal them. I got them when I deployed to Afghanistan. I got 2 sets so I have to get rid of one. I don't have room in my home. I'm selling them real cheap....PM me.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't worry Kazaa I didn't steal them. I got them when I deployed to Afghanistan. I got 2 sets so I have to get rid of one. I don't have room in my home. I'm selling them real cheap....PM me.

LOL, wasn't meaning that.

We have "Army Disposal" stores in Perth, but not much of their stuff is actually genuine army gear. Hard to get good thermal gear etc without paying an arm and a leg for it. I'm not looking for me right now, but I was before the "Forum Tour of Tassie" we just did.

tcmalker

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL, wasn't meaning that.

We have "Army Disposal" stores in Perth, but not much of their stuff is actually genuine army gear. Hard to get good thermal gear etc without paying an arm and a leg for it. I'm not looking for me right now, but I was before the "Forum Tour of Tassie" we just did.

If you are someone you know are interested, this is genuine U.S. Army issued extreme cold weather gear. All you have to do is sign a release saying you're not a terrorist. J/K. And did I say REAL CHEAP???

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
If it wasn't for "Army" written all over it, I'd almost be interested. My Marine brother-in-law would never let me hear the end of it.

RedsReboot

Reaction score
Visit site
If it wasn't for "Army" written all over it, I'd almost be interested. My Marine brother-in-law would never let me hear the end of it.

:spank::spank::spank::spank: J/K

I was in US Army intelligence a couple years ago. I do joke around with my old army buddies saying military intelligence is an oxymoron. As for your brother-in-law, ask him is he knows how to kill a marine. (ANSWER: Throw sand in front of a brick wall and yell "CHARGE!!")

No I'm not hating on the marines. When we all deployed (airforce, army, marines, navy) we all exchanged jokes we had about each branch.

tcmalker

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Alright here's the deal. My fault for not giving you the price up front. This is a game changer.

Gen III, Level 7 top & bottoms go for a little over $300 EACH. I'm willing to let it go for $100 each or $150 for the pair. Your choice. So you can save about $450.

Level 6 top is $250, bottom $211. I'll go for $75 each, or $100 for both.

Level 5 top is $300, bottom $280. I'll go for $100 each, or $150 for both.

Level 4 top is $130 (no bottom). I'll go for $50.

Level 3 top is $100 (no bottom). I'll go for $40.

Top size is L-R
Bottom size is M-R

Here's a link to price source: http://www.tacticaldistributors.com/apparel/outerwear?limit=all

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is this gear issued to you from stores?
If so why not return it so one of your buddies can use it at the front.

I don't know if the military rules are the same there as they are here?

Nelly:thumbup:

tcmalker

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok I realize it's not the right season for cold weathr gear. But these do have to go at any price so make me an offer and it's prolly yours.