Aussies, which bike mags do you read?

Do you read Aussie Bike mags? if so, which one(s)?

• Australian Motorcycle News

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Two Wheels

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Rapid Bikes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Australian Road Rider

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • CYCLE torque

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Australian Dirtbike Magazine

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Heavy Duty!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VMX - Vintage Motocross & Dirt Bike Quarterly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Australian Road Rider, for the touring aspects but I feel its gone off a bit so I find me having a browse and then usually putting it back on the shelf.

I haven't found anything that grabs me. I like product reviews and handy info.

Oh wait that's the FZ6 forum it seems to give me the fix I need. LOL

Yes i agree, i read Australian Road Rider...and just recently, i have noticed that it's not quite as a decent read as it was about a year ago...

Maybe we should have a product reviews thread in the Aussie section of this forum...especially as we seem to have very different choices for gear, as opposed to our American & European forum friends....

Hmmmm....

Dunny

Hit the road jack
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes i agree, i read Australian Road Rider...and just recently, i have noticed that it's not quite as a decent read as it was about a year ago...

Maybe we should have a product reviews thread in the Aussie section of this forum...especially as we seem to have very different choices for gear, as opposed to our American & European forum friends....

Hmmmm....
Good Idea, I would be up for that.

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
I definately agree on the reviews, but also good to keep in mind that some of the mags seem to have their 'downs' and their ups when the quality of their work is great, and then suddenly terrible.
I mean I quite like Rapid its generally a reasonable read (that being said I'm young and don't pay for it!) but a few times its had successive releases of total garbage. Toilet paper worthy. The last few I've had it have been an improvement though.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I definately agree on the reviews, but also good to keep in mind that some of the mags seem to have their 'downs' and their ups when the quality of their work is great, and then suddenly terrible.
I mean I quite like Rapid its generally a reasonable read (that being said I'm young and don't pay for it!) but a few times its had successive releases of total garbage. Toilet paper worthy. The last few I've had it have been an improvement though.

I read Rapid Bikes...it's ok, just seems to lack a wealth of content...

:thumbup:

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
I read Rapid Bikes...it's ok, just seems to lack a wealth of content...

:thumbup:

True one of the highlights for me is looking at peoples bikes that have pictures sent in.
They also occasionally reveiw a bike I'm interested in too, or do comparisons.
That being said I don't generally read it cover to cover.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok Ladies & Gentlemens fess up , who owns the Fizzers that grace the "any given sunday" pages of TwoWheels this month ???...... On a side note , who else is not liking the new TwoWheels format ??? :spank: :spank: If it aint broke peoples DONT FIX IT :disapprove:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok Ladies & Gentlemens fess up , who owns the Fizzers that grace the "any given sunday" pages of TwoWheels this month ???...... On a side note , who else is not liking the new TwoWheels format ??? :spank: :spank: If it aint broke peoples DONT FIX IT :disapprove:

Don't read two wheels....now you have me curious!