Battlefield: 2142

KensFz6

Wreck in progress
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I recently got my disc back for this game and have begun playing it online (after buying it and lending it to a friend like 2 years ago lol)

I've grown to hate being a lone wolf so I wonder if anyone around here plays also?

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
I didn't really like 2142. I have like 300 hours logged on BF2 since it came out in 2005 though.

I switched to Vista 64-bit and tried installing 2142 but it won't even run.

Do you play any Steam games? TF2? Left4Dead? That's all I do nowadays.

FZ6er_FSR

Reaction score
Visit site
Same here, I used to play BF2 until 1 year ago, when someone probably pirated my CD-Key. I never got it resolved with EA. I logged in about 200 hours. Before that, I spent atleast 400 hours on Halo PC multiplayer.

Now with my PC being outdated and all, I play on the 360 in GTA4 with a few friends or join a server alone in BF Bad Company, but even now, I'm having trouble finding time.

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
Same here, I used to play BF2 until 1 year ago, when someone probably pirated my CD-Key. I never got it resolved with EA. I logged in about 200 hours. Before that, I spent atleast 400 hours on Halo PC multiplayer.

Now with my PC being outdated and all, I play on the 360 in GTA4 with a few friends or join a server alone in BF Bad Company, but even now, I'm having trouble finding time.

Ugh dealing with EA is horrible for anything.

One of my friends bought BF2141, so I was over at his house and logged into my EA account on his game, which effectively linked my account to his CD key. He hadn't created an account yet and we tried going through EA about it but they didn't want to fix it. Thankfully newegg agreed to exchange the game.