Bill board on a bike

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
One of the guys on the Dutch Fazer forum (Fazertoy) posted this picture of a bike he "borrowed" from an insurance company.
View attachment 7639
The deal was he could ride the bike for free as long as he rode through the rush hour traffic with the bill board behind him (as I've often said splitting is legal in Holland) .
The board reads "70% chance that you didn't see me coming" , which is pretty smart from the insurance company as they get someone to ride for free, also this alerts cagers to the fact that they don't use their mirrors as often as they should :thumbup:.

Last edited:
B

bluenova

Interesting, on average I have about 2 or 3 people change lane in front of me each day during the commute into Brussels, normally when they're on the phone.

I bet that thing flaps around a bit though at higher speeds.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I really like that and wish I could find someone to give me a free FZ6 to ride to work and back on every day.

I think if it were left to me, my wording would be a bit more "choice" so they would really remember me.

Steve

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Interesting, on average I have about 2 or 3 people change lane in front of me each day during the commute into Brussels, normally when they're on the phone..
I had that happen to me several times whilst splitting traffic between Antwerp and Brussels, I started thinking it was something against Dutch bikes :thumbup:

I bet that thing flaps around a bit though at higher speeds.

Well I don't think it has a greater drag factor than a european number plate for example ;)