Brake Lever Protector

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yesterday afternoon as I was lanesplitting through gridlock on my way home I suddenly thought about what might happen if I was to accidentally catch a car door mirror or other protrusion with my front brake lever.

Is there anywhere that one can get the lever protectors that the MotoGP and SBK riders use?

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Home - Barkbusters

I am looking at a set of carbon with the single clamp mount only thing is it will make the bike about an inch wider
you could go for the storm or jet depends what youlike the look of. I figure that keeping my heavier bar ends is paramount!

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anybody tried these? Unfortunately they don't ship to South Africa :(

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Motorcycle-Protector-Adjustable-Handlebar-FZ6-Fazer/dp/B00OFT680I/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1431791117&sr=8-5&keywords=motorcycle+brake+protector+yamaha+fz6"]Motorcycle Parts 2 Piece 7/8 "(22 mm) CNC Guard System Protector Front Adjustable Brake Clutch Lever Handlebar Brush Black Fit For Yamaha FZ6-Fazer/S2 2004-2011: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike[/ame]

PWABO

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't a clue I'm afraid.

I do have the same brand (Warrior) shorty levers & I must say that so far I'm fairly impressed with them. They've only been on a month or so, but the quality is good & they're certainly heavier than my stock, which I was quite surprised at.

I did need to fettle the brake lever slightly as it was 'sticking', but apart from that, can't fault them.

If you email the guys at Demon Tweeks, they may have spec sheet or something they can send you.