Brand new TwoBros for CHEAP!!

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by posting this, (I don't believe I am, anyway! haha), but I've had a lot of people PM'ing me about the website where I recently picked up my exhaust from, so I figured I'd just share so everyone can get in on this good deal!

Here's the link:

Two Brothers Racing Yamaha FZ6 (2004-09) M-2 V.A.L.E. Dual Slip On Exhaust :: MotorcycleGear.com

You have to scroll down to the drop-down menu in the center of the page to select which model you want. They start at $649 for the regular aluminum ones, and go up to $795 for the Black Series Carbon fiber ones (what I bought)

DSC05926.jpg

DSC05938.jpg

They've got GREAT customer service from what I dealt with. Even though there were some quality issues with mine, the product was shipped straight from TwoBros, and they were absolutely amazing at getting everything corrected. I would definitely buy from them again.

Hope this saves some of you guys some of your hard-earned money! :thumbup:

Last edited:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
This is the new home of NewEnough, which many of us have done business with. I've done a ton of business with them and can also vouch for their incredible deals and unbeatable customer service.:thumbup:

Jomomma

I'm not a Junior Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought my standard Alum cans from Fly'nCycle for $590, and got them the very next day.

bryanwny

Reaction score
Visit site
I just received (and installed today) my TB Black Series - Titanium from MotorcycleGear / NewEnough. They were EXCELLENT to deal with. I also ordered a set of the P1X's in black, which isn't in stock, but they are mailing them for free, and at the cost of the gold tips.

Fly'n'Cycles price on the exhaust I just purchased is $1,065. I paid $795 from MG. :rockon: The exhaust SCREAMS and I can't wait to go riding!

Thanks for the heads up on the deal, Kenward!

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome man, great to hear!! I'm considering the tips just cuz I don't want to get pulled over for it, but I just love the sound too much. haha

Post some pictures up when you get 'em installed!

Last edited: